Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Zoe's First Movie

On December 27, 2009, we took Zoe to see her first movie, The Princess & The Frog. My child is addicted to movies and would sit and watch them for hours if I would let her. But, being the mean Mommy that I am, I actually make her play with her toys and she knows she has to "earn" the privilege of watching a movie:0) She absolutely LOVED this movie and, quite frankly, so did Mark and I. It was wonderfully done and she thoroughly enjoyed herself; however, if you ask Zoe about it, she will tell you that "it was a little bit scary." There are parts that involved "The Shadow Man" and he practices Voodoo and that was scary for Zoe. Otherwise, this was the perfect first movie to take Zoe to see! Her favorite character was Tiana (the princess), my favorite character was Ray Ray (the lightening bug) and when Zoe asked Daddy about his favorite character, he said it was Ray Ray, too. So, in true Zoe fashion, she said, "No Daddy! That's Mommy's favorite character! You have to pick the prince!"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucy does the same thing with "favorites!" No one is ever allowed to have the same favorite as someone else!