Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Morning....

I can't begin to tell you how much fun Mark and I had setting up Christmas for Zoe. First we left out cookies and milk for Santa and Rudolph and then when we woke up Christmas morning, Santa had come for a visit and left Zoe her Barbie house and many other things. She was overjoyed with everything! Too cute!

Cookies & Milk for Santa & Rudolph
Sickening, isn't it? All for Zoe....

Our beautiful girl while she was going through her stocking!

Opening one of MANY Barbies!

Too cute!

What's this Mama?

Her "mini" Disney princesses. I'm thinking we might regret buying it because of all of the TINY TINY TINY pieces! HOLY COW! Daddy will suck them up in the vacuum for sure!

New Tag Reader books! If you don't have one for your child, I highly recommend getting one! They are awesome and she LOVES it!

Again, the TINY princesses!

Thank you Daddy!
Help me open my movies Daddy!
And, of course, we don't want to forget the real reason for the season in the Lawrence household! We celebrate CHRISTmas for the birth of Jesus and the fact that he was born in order to save each of us from our sins! I was so proud when I asked Zoe if she wanted me to read her 'Twas the Night Before Christmas before she went to bed and she responded, "No, Mommy. I just want you to read me my Bible story about Baby Jesus!" That melted my heart and let me know that we're doing something right in teaching her what's really important! So, thank you God for loving us and for sending your only Son in order to save us!

0 comments: