Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas...Crippen Style!

This past weekend, we went to my parents to celebrate Christmas with them. First, let me just say that I have the best parents in the world! They are the sweetest, most genuine people I know. They have loved me unconditionally when I didn't deserve it in my younger years, but they NEVER gave up on me and for that I am eternally grateful. They have led my life in a direction that I never dreamed possible so, to my wonderful parents, thank you for loving me the way you do. Thank you for loving Mark the way you do and, most of all, THANK YOU for making Zoe the center of your universe. All my prayers and dreams have come true for Zoe in getting to have a Nana & Papa like you! So, without further adieu, below are pictures of our Christmas celebration with my parents......

My Zoe girl anticipating opening all those presents!
Beauty & the Beast!

Mulan II

Primping in my Princess vanity...complete with blow dryer, etc.

My stepsister, Heather, and her family!

This is my niece (little Courtney), my nephew (Nicholas) and Zoe. Zoe absolutely adores Courtney! Plus, this picture makes me feel OLD! I can remember when Courtney was actually in a high chair! Look how beautiful she is?!?






0 comments: