Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Kabucah

Mark, Zoe and I drove up to have our Christmas with my parents this past weekend. I will have to post pictures about that later, but wanted to share something funny Zoe said on the way back home. When we loaded up the car to head back, Zoe wanted to immediately start her DVD player with one of the MANY movies Nana & Papa bought her for Christmas. I explained that we shouldn't start it just yet because I didn't think the battery would last that long and that we could start it when we reached Paducah. We drove for a while (she was playing with her doll in the backseat) and Zoe suddenly asked, "Mommy, have we made it to Kabucah yet?" I can't begin to tell you how hard I laughed. I grew up in Paducah and have heard it called many things, but "Kabucah" just hasn't been one of them! Our Zoe girl is pretty funny if I do say so myself!

0 comments: