Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Rockettes

When I was pregnant with Zoe, Mark took me to see The Rockettes at Opryland. It was awesome and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute. I knew right then that I wanted to take my daughter to see that show! Anyway, I took Zoe for the first time last year with my buddy Shelley and her twin girls, Anna & Ashlyn. We had so much fun and the girls loved it so we decided to carry on the tradition. We went on December 17th to the 2:00 p.m. show since the tickets were buy one/get one half price. I know, I know....we're cheap, but you gotta do what you gotta do! After all, I learned from the best and if you've read my blog any, you know that I'm talking about Shelley (love you Shelley girl)! You're not allowed to take any pictures at the show, so I took one of my girl before we left.....



Isn't she a little princess? And the girls had just as much fun this year and they really enjoyed going out to eat after (I think Shelley and I actually enjoyed that more). We were definitely smart in choosing Ramano's Macaroni Grill because the girls went crazy getting to draw and color right on the table! It's the little things! I hope Shelley and I get to carry on this tradition because getting to watch the girls is priceless, getting to hear them sing is priceless (you go Ashlyn) and getting to hear Ashlyn ask if the third king getting ready to come across the stage was actually the Grinch was the best! LOL! I gotta give her credit, the music did start to sound a little like the music from Jim Carey's version of the Grinch! Now, be sure and check out Shelley's blog for when she actually writes about it because she's one of the funniest people I know! And I checked out the Schmitt's blog and I think Shelley and I might start trying to see the Nutcracker put on by the Nashville Ballet, too. Mandy girl, if you can get a deal on tickets, let us know!


0 comments: