Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Zoe's First Gingerbread House

I really don't know why I never thought to buy a gingerbread house for Zoe before this year, but I haven't. It's probably because I've never decorated one before in my life. Crazy huh? Yeah....don't get me started. Anyway, I'm trying my best to make sure my child has PLENTY of Christmas memories so I decided we would take a stab at decorating one. The great thing is you can buy kits that already have the house assembled and all you have to do is decorate it. I can't begin to tell you how much Zoe loved decorating her house. I put the icing on it (that was kind of hard) and let her go to town and decorate it all by herself! Check out the pics for yourself....

This is fun!
Can I eat these?

These are kind of hard to pick up!

Doing good Zoe!

I'm so proud of my Zoe girl!

I love her total concentration!

Candy everywhere!

Zoe's completed house!

0 comments: