Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Tree Decorating (11-26-09)

Mark and I have a tradition we started when we began dating, which is to always put the Christmas tree up on Thanksgiving night. We've felt it was important to carry on that tradition since having Zoe. We also buy each other an ornament for the tree every year and it has become quit comical! I love pulling out the tree each year, taking out each ornament and thinking back to when and where we bought it. And if you think your children tend to forget things? Don't be so sure! The first question Zoe asked me was, "Hey Mommy, where's my Dora one?" Amazing! That was the ornament we bought her to have last year for the tree! I love it that she is already remembering these traditions. Plus, she knows that her elf "Charlie" comes to visit and watches over her. Oh, I LOVE Christmas!

Our beautiful tree

Daddy & Zoe posing with our newly decorated tree!


0 comments: