Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

My Big Five Year Old

Can you believe it?  Yeah...me neither!  My baby girl has turned five years old!  Where has the time gone?!?  She is the biggest blessing Mark and I could ever ask for and we thank God for her every single day!  I have to say that it depresses me that she will be entering Kindergarten in August, too!  Anyway, Mark and I decorated her door for her birthday again (now a tradition in our house) and took her out to eat.  Do you know where my child chose to go?  You're never going to believe this...Cracker Barrel!  The kid wanted breakfast for dinner and she definitely knows the best place to get it!  Anyway, check out some pics from our day:


Look at how big my girl has gotten!


Why don't they make those sandals in my size?


Opening some gifts....


One of the co-stars from Barbie in a Fairy Secret


Another Barbie movie!  Can you tell she loves them?

Opening another gift!


Oh my goodness....what is it?


It's Zoe's first American Girl doll....Rebecca!


Zoe's door to her room all decorated!


Such a fitting cake....


Zoe getting ready to leave for school....

0 comments: