Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Well, what can I say about my wonderful husband that I haven't already said on here before?  He's just the best husband and father I could have ever hoped for!  Zoe and I are the center of his universe and he does his best to make sure we know it every day.  Happy Father's Day, Mark!  You are the greatest!  And what did Daddy want to do for Father's Day?  He wanted all of us to go fishing so we went to a place on Percy Priest Lake called "Cook's Recreation Area" and it was wonderful.  We had such a good time, but Zoe was the only one to catch a fish!  Daddy's hooks were too big for the little fish so all we did was feed the fish all day long with our worms, but we wouldn't have had it any other way!



All dressed for church


Fishing with Daddy










Zoe's First Fish!


This fishing is hard work!



0 comments: