Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Toy Story 3





We went this past Saturday and took Zoe to see Toy Story 3.  She has seen the other two and absolutely loved those so we thought we would have a little family outing and take Zoe to see her second movie!  It was such a cute movie!  Mark actually commented that he wouldn't mind going to see it again!  I'm sure you could ask our Zoe girl and she would say the same thing! 

Here's our girl at the movies:



My favorite character of the movie:



I laughed until I cried!  And since I turn this Blog into a yearly scrapbook, I had to add that I hate those little machines with the "claw" that comes down and tries to win you a stuffed animal!  Try telling your kid that they can't try it out and then having to carry them out of the theater screaming and crying!  You would've thought we had taken away Zoe's Ken doll!  Geez!


0 comments: