Pages

Monday, June 07, 2010

Chloe and The Dora Watch

Zoe has a Dora watch.  She wanted to wear it to school the other day so I let her even though it wasn't a "Show & Share" day.  I went in to pick up Zoe and saw that her watch was in her cubby.  I was getting it out, along with all of her other items for that day, when her classmate Chloe (I feel sorry for her teachers...I'm sure they get them confused a lot) came up to me and asked, "What's that?"  I said, "That's Zoe's Dora watch."  Chloe said, "Can I put that on?"  I asked Zoe if it was okay and when she said it was, I put it on Chloe.  After letting her wear it for a few minutes, I was just beginning to take it off when Joy Margaret came up to me and said, "Can I put that on?"  I again asked Zoe if it was okay and she replied, "Sure."  I put the watch on Joy Margaret when Zoe yells, "Hey Sydney, want to try on my Dora watch?"  So, Sydney comes over and we repeat the whole process.  While I'm putting the watch on Sydney Chloe asks, "What that?"  While she's asking the question, she has proceeded to stick her first finger between my boobs and is apparently asking about my cleavage.  I'm stunned silent when my Zoe girl says, "Ahhhh, that's just my Mommy's boobies!"  Of course, she waives her hand like it's no big deal.  I begin to laugh hysterically, which I guess caused Chloe to think the whole thing was okay and she proceeded to do it again!  I said, "That's my personal space and you need to stay out of it."  Of course, I said it very nicely and the teachers were crying.  It was a pretty funny episode!

0 comments: