Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Station 2


I think I forgot to mention on here that my Zoe girl has been taking swim lessions.  Well, she started taking swim lessons back in March; however, she ended up with pneumonia and Swim America was kind enough to move the remaining lessons I had already paid for to the Summer session.  Anyway, she started back this past week with her first class on Monday.  She had her second class on Wednesday and really seemed to just "get it."  This swim program has children in stations based on their abilities.  Obviously, beginning swimmers start at "Station 1" and so forth and so on.  In order to move to the next station, you have to complete certain requirements for each station.  To move from Station 1, you have to be able to blow bubbles, go under water and float on your back.  I'm so proud of my girl because in just two lessons, she has moved to Station 2!  Way to go Zoe!  I've started calling her "Nemo" as a joke, but she seems to love it!  She calls me "Mommy Nemo."  Little toot....


My girl on her first swim lesson back in March...


0 comments: