Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Shannon's Ladies Social

My great friend Shannon Ivie (Dane's mom for those of you who've read my Blog for any length of time) had a Ladies Christmas Social at her house on December 22, 2011.  It was beyond wonderful to get together with the ladies (kids were included and ran around like crazy) and get to unwind in the craziness that surrounds the Christmas season!  We all tend to get so busy that it's nice to be able to slow down and enjoy great food, drinks and great friends!  The get together started at 6:00 p.m. and I actually called Mark to pick me and Zoe up at 10:00.  When he got there, Shannon's husband had gotten home and we were all socializing so much that we didn't get home until after 1:00 a.m.!  OMG!  I have to say that it was one heck of a great time!  If there is someone who knows how to do a get together the right way, it's Shannon Ivie!  Thank you, Shannon!
















0 comments: