Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Bugz Christmas

To say that my little girl is a performer would be quite the understatement.  Who knew that Zoe would end up loving to perform the way she does?  On December 6, 2011 was Zoe's school Christmas program called "A Bugz Christmas," which was performed by the Kindergarten, First & Second graders at Stoner Creek Elementary School.  The music teacher did an amazing job putting it all together and it sure was cute!  First, I can't believe I'm actually attending Zoe's Christmas program at school!  Where has the time gone?!?  It seems as if this first year has absolutely flown by and we're now halfway through it!  My baby is growing up so quickly and time seems to be racing by!  I'll get off my sappy kick here and let you see just how cute my girl is dressed and performing!  Check it out:


















1 comments:

The Ivie League said...

Zoe was the kid on Tuesday night that you couldn't help but watch. Very animated and adorable!