Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Our Visit with Santa

We took Zoe out to see Santa yesterday at Bass Pro.  All I have to say for it is that I'm glad she got to see him and that I'm glad that's over with and out of the way!  Whew!  That place was CRAZY!  We arrived at 11:30 a.m. only to be told that we had to have a "Bass Pass" to come back and get in line at 4:00 p.m.  Plus, there was absolutely nowhere to move once you got into the store!  I'm just glad we were able to leave and come back for the visit because there is no way I could've handled being in that store for that entire time and with the crowd!  I'll be so glad when Opry Mills opens back up!  Anyway, my girl was absolutely precious....as always!  You'll have to forgive all the pics, but I figured out a new function with taking pics with my new camera so I snapped a bunch!  It's "color accent" and it will only highlight certain colors in a photo while leaving the rest black & white.  I think you'll agree that the photos come out pretty cool!





From this point forward is when I figured out the new camera function:




We went to eat and Zoe was pretending her straw was a microphone!








0 comments: