Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Church Christmas Program

This is the second year that Zoe has participated in Music & Missions at church.  She absolutely loves it and I love the fact that she's learning about Jesus at church and is actively participating.  She has had to attend church every Sunday evening from 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in order to participate in the Christmas program.  What's really cool?  They have a Cookie Fellowship following the program and everyone loves it!  Nana & Papa came down again this year to see their baby, which is awesome because they make sure Zoe knows how much they love and adore her.  I know I've said it before, but we're incredibly blessed to have them.  There's not a day that goes by that I don't say prayers thanking God for Zoe, Mark and my parents because I know I'm incredibly blessed.  Now, this should be Zoe's last year to be with this age group because she's the oldest.  Next year, she should move up with the older kids (1st through 5th grade).  So, the video I'm going to post shows just how chaotic it can be when trying to keep little ones in line.  It was hysterical and too cute!  Check out my girl:












0 comments: