Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Zoe's First Grandparents Picnic

Zoe had her first Grandparents Picnic at school.  I've said this before and I'll say it again....Mark and I are incredibly blessed that we have my parents because they do all they can to drop whatever they have going on and make Zoe a priority.  They try to come to every little thing she has and she feels like she is the most important one in their lives.  Now, that's a hard thing to do when you have 11 grandchildren, but my parents are the best and it shows in how much Zoe adores her Nana & Papa.  Of course, they made sure they were down here for the Kindergarten Picnic and Zoe was so excited to show them off.  Now, she wants them to come and eat with her all of the time!  Ha!  Anyway, check out picks that Nana & Papa took for me:



0 comments: