Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Happy Fourth of July

I realize I'm late in updating this Blog....okay really late in updating this Blog.  In my defense, life has been a little crazy for us and we've been busy.  It seems that the older Zoe gets, the more things we/she has to do.  Anyway, for the 4th we went to my buddy Becca's house again and we had a wonderful time with the Riggs and the Potts.  And this year there were two other couples and their children added to the mix. It was a great time and we really enjoyed ourselves.  Other than being extremely H O T, everything was perfect!  Check it out:


Martha Stewart Ain't Got Nothin' on Me!


The kids completely surrounding my dips.  I think they like them...you?


Sweet Zoe and her Sweet Daddy


Chompin' on a Chip


Mr. Chris & Becca Playing Cornhole


Becca Letting One Fly


Still Chompin' on Another Chip


Ashlyn & Zoe Just a Swingin'


The Kids Watching the Fireworks


The Girls Lovin' on Sweet Lilly


Zoe and Her Sparkler

They Couldn't Get Enough of Lilly

0 comments: