Pages

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

A Day with Aunt Shelley

Zoe currently attends the Kids Club program at the elementary school where she will be attending Kindergarten.  Anyway, it's a great program and gives her a chance to get used to where she will be going.  BUT, they have these swim trips they take periodically and neither Mark nor I feel comfortable letting Zoe go.  The ratio is one adult for every 10 kids and my child doesn't swim independently in a swimming pool yet.  So, we just don't feel comfortable letting her go.  Anyway, today was one of those days and my boss Todd is great in that he'll let me bring Zoe to work with me.  When Aunt Shelley heard me talking about it, she was all about Zoe coming over to their house and hanging out with the twins for the day.  I have to admit that I was all over that idea because (1) I know I'll be busy at work and it can't be fun to hang out all day at my office and (2) I knew she would have a blast with her Aunt Shelley and the twins.  And the proof is in the pics......



Thank you Aunt Shelley!  We love you and think you're the BEST!

0 comments: