Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Chase Fisher a/k/a "Fisher"

I think that Mark and I have had to realize our own fears this Summer while Zoe was at Kids Club.  I picked her up one day and she said, "I have a boyfriend, Momma!"  I immediately pulled my phone out, dialed Mark's number, handed the phone back to Zoe and asked her to tell her Daddy what she had told me.  I could literally hear Mark through the phone telling her that she had better not have a boyfriend and that she wouldn't have a boyfriend until she turned 30 (yeah....right).  Anyway, you can tell our girl is pretty smitten with little Chase Fisher (he is quite adorable actually....good taste Zoe) and she has said some pretty funny stuff to me about him. One day when I picked her up after she had had her teeth pulled I said, "Zoe, did anyone say anything about your teeth?"  She said, "I went up to Fisher and said hey Chase Fisher did you know that I was your girlfriend without any front teeth?"  I laughed until I cried.  Another day when I picked her up, Zoe had her hair in a side ponytail, which obviously wasn't done by me (I had never put her hair in a side ponytail).  When I asked Zoe about it, she told me that Morgan helped her do it.  Then Zoe said, "I went up to Chase Fisher and said hey Chase Fisher did you know that I was your girlfriend who wears her hair in a side ponytail?"  Again, I laughed until I cried.  That girl.....Daddy we're in T R O U B L E!

0 comments: