Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Bad Dream

The other night Zoe woke up and just started crying her eyes out.....and I don't mean crying just a little bit either.  My poor child was was sobbing!  I asked her what was wrong and she told me that she had had such a bad dream!  I quickly told her that it was just a dream and that she was safe and that I loved her.  I then proceeded to ask her what that bad dream was about and she said, "Nana & Papa were sitting in the front seat of the car and I was in the back all by myself!  Oh, Mommy, it was so awful!"  I had to bite my tongue to stop myself from laughing because of that "bad dream."  Whenever we're with my parents and we have to go somewhere, we always travel in my car because of Zoe's car seat.  Anyway, my parents always insist on sitting with their baby and Zoe absolutely loves it.  So, for Nana & Papa to be sitting on the front seat and not by her, she felt it was a nightmare!  My sweet, sweet, tender hearted girl......

0 comments: