Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Cards v. Reds

Our best friends, The Riggs, had us over a few weeks ago for dinner on a Friday night.  That night was the beginning of a three game series between the Cardinals and the Reds.  As most of you know, my husband is a HUGE Cardinals fan.  What most of you might not know, Chris Riggs is a HUGE Reds fan.  It's funny because they never say much to each other, but they will each deck themselves out in their respective team's attire when they know they are going to see each other.  Anyway, when we arrived at the Riggs' house there was white paint on the glass front door that said, "Cardinals Fans $20.00" with Chris' Reds jersey hanging on the door.  It was pretty funny if I do say so myself.  The next night we had Chris & Shelley over for dinner (the twins had gone back home with Shelley's parents for a week) and I, of course, had to retaliate.  You don't think I let Chris' door decorations go without doing something in return, did you?  If you did.....you don't know me very well.  Anyway, this was what greeted Chris & Shelley when they arrived at our house:


0 comments: