Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Seven Years

Mark and I have officially been married for seven years as of January 17th!  Wow!  And let me just tell you that hubby did good!  He bought me this......

When I told my Dad about it he said, "That's great, Sweetie!  I know Mark, too.  He doesn't like a mess and he's tired of your books laying around everywhere!"  Ha!  How true!

I think I did pretty good because I bought him this to use during his workouts:
I'd say we're both pretty spoiled, wouldn't you?  We also got to go out to dinner and to see the movie True Grit.  It was awesome!  I paid Zoe's teacher, Ms. Jennie, to come over and babysit Zoe!  Ms. Jennie has a four year old daughter that used to go to school with Zoe named Sydney and they had a big time!  It was totally worth every penny just to get out with my husband and spend a little quality time together! 

Now you want to hear the real kicker?  My husband and I are so much alike that we did this:




Yep!  We bought each other the exact same card!  Bwahahahaha!  That's scary!

0 comments: