Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Having Fun in the Snow

A few weeks ago we had a pretty significant snow.  So much so that Zoe's school was actually cancelled, which never happens because our director just isn't the type.  I can only recall about 4 others times since Zoe has attended McKendree that the director has actually closed.  I know I'm spoiled and I'm going to feel the affects of it once she attends Kindergarten next year!  Anyway, I stayed home with her and took her outside to play.  Daddy bought Zoe a sled last year and he made sure he got it out for us before he left for work.  I hated that he was going to miss her first time on it so I took the camera outside.  You'll have to excuse the video because I'm running and pulling her, but at least I managed to capture it and that's what matters!


She reminds me of the kid brother from A Christmas Story!


Ready to sled!


Post First Sled....No Tears!


Making Snow Angels!







0 comments: