Pages

Sunday, January 09, 2011

New Year's Eve 2010

Mark and I were blessed enough to have Steve and Patty come visit us again for New Year's Eve.  We decided we would do something we had never done before and that was to invite more people to come join us and just spend the night.  I bet you'll never guess who we invited?!?  Why the Riggs, of course!  And we invited the Potts, but Bryan was a little under the weather.  So, we had a house full of people and we had a house full of fun!  I can't begin to tell you how much fun we had.  Anna, Ashlyn, Morgan, McKenna and Zoe all played together wonderfully and the adults had an awesome time, too!  We kept to tradition and it was the boys versus the girls.  And true to tradition, the girls put the smack down on the boys!  Check it out:

Let the games begin!
The girls playing UNO Attack

The boys contemplating and trying to come up with an answer

Mark tired of yet another wrong answer!  Bwahahaha!

Shelley saying, "Are you seriously going to take my picture again?"

Becca saying, "I don't care - take my picture!"

Me saying, "If it will make you feel better Shelley, I'll take my picture!"

The typical view for Steve & Mark - from the rear!  Hee Hee Hee!

Shelley informing Chris that they are in fact losing!

Mark took a self-portrait and it reminded me of MegaMind!  Don't you agree?

And then the night just went downhill from there.....

In all seriousness, we had the best time.  I don't have one serious picture of our entire group and that's because we don't have anyone in the group who can be serious!  And I love that because it just makes things more fun!  We can't wait to do it again next year - it's tradition!


0 comments: