Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Playing Wii

I realize Mark and I are a little behind the times, but we just bought a Wii.  We were a little unsure about whether or not we wanted one (well....someone else was a little unsure but I won't name names but it begins with an M and ends with a K).  We debated and debated until I finally saw one on sale at Target, told Mark about it and when he came home from work, it was sitting on the dining room table!  Ha!  There was nothing left to debate!  All in all it has been great for our family.  We have spent even more time together and our Zoe girl LOVES it.  We actually have to control it and not let her play it every day (I know..we're mean...we actually make her use her imagination and play with her toys).  But, this is our girl bowling with her Daddy.....





Of course, this is what commonly occurs when Zoe bowls with her Daddy...



Notice how Zoe set a record bowling against Daddy?  Bwahahahahaha!

0 comments: