Pages

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Zoe's First Christmas Program at Church

Zoe has been attending Music & Missions at church this past Fall in order to be able to participate in the Christmas show the preschool and children put on for the church every year.  I wanted her to have those memories of being involved in church and felt that this was the perfect opportunity.  She has been going and practicing and has come home singing all sorts of songs.  The preschool children performed a skit about Bethlehem and Jesus and was it ever precious.  My girl was a horse and she was quite literally the best horse ever!  I had to take her to practice this past Saturday morning and I thought if she performed at all like she did for the rehearsal, she was going to do wonderfully.  Did I mention that my child might be a rock star?  She got mad when one of the other horses (Olivia) took her spot in the middle in front of the microphone and I thought Zoe was going to take her out in front of the entire church.  Yes, I know it's wrong to laugh, but it was HYSTERICAL!  And every time she was suppose to "neigh" like a horse, she leaned over right in front of Olivia (effectively blocking her I might add) to "neigh" as loudly as possible!  And when she was singing?  She was doing the exact same thing!  Now, I'll let you see for yourself....is she the cutest horses ever or what?

 Our family portrait.....
 Our little horse from the "rear" view!
 How stinkin' cute is she?
 Check out the costume....the lady who sewed it did an amazing job!
 Nana & Papa!  I'm so fortunate to have parents who strive so hard to make it to anything and everything that Zoe participates in!
Neigh!

1 comments:

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

And it was quite a performance! Bravo! Bravo! Zoe was BY FAR the best horse up there, not to mention the most determined horse to get as close to that microphone as possible!