Pages

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Spit It Out

I have to admit that my child is pretty funny, although I'm not quite sure where she gets it from...me or her Daddy.  I think it could be a toss up!  Anyway, I picked Zoe up from school the other day and started heading home, which is usually the time when I quiz her about her day.  I said, "Zoe, how was your day?"  Zoe proceeded to tell me all the negative things like, "Lydia hit me!"  I said, "Zoe, I don't want to hear about Lydia or all the bad stuff.  I want to know if you colored, worked on your letters and numbers, played in the gym, etc."  I said, "So, Zoe, how was your day?"  She said, "Um, um, um, um, um, um, um..."  I said, "Zoe, spit it out!"  To which my four year old took me literally and proceeded to spit in the car.  Yep, apparently I have to watch everything I say now because Zoe will take my quite literally!

0 comments: