Pages

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

A Sign Your Husband "Talks Turkey" Too Much Around Your 4 Year Old

Those of you that read this Blog know that my husband is an avid hunter.  He's an avid hunter of deer and turkey and has been his entire life.  So much so that the television upstairs pretty much stays on the Outdoor Channel.  Yeah, it kind of drivse me batty, but if that's the worst thing he ever does, then so be it.  I did realize on Thanksgiving that my sweet hubby "talks turkey" entirely too much around our four year old.  How might you ask? Well, it happened when she called her Nana & Papa to wish them a Happy Thanksgiving.  Would you like to know what she said instead of "Happy Thanksgiving?"  I thought you might....she actually said, "Happy Turkey Season!"  What?!?  I told Mark he has got to quit talking about "turkey season" all the time!

0 comments: