Pages

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Tracy & Reba

I have a confession to make here....I really can't stand Reba McEntire.  I mean, I'm sure she's a great person and all, but I can't stand her voice when she sings.  It grates on my nerves....and it grates on Mark's nerves.  The other night Mark had flipped the station on the television (gasp....it wasn't on the Outdoor Channel) and had stopped to watch Reba perform on yet another awards show.  Mark said, "Her mouth looks like a snake."  I realize that sounds tacky, but Zoe said, "No, Daddy!  She looks like Ms. Tracy!"  Ms. Tracy is Zoe's best friend Meredith's Mommy.  Mark and I cried from laughing so hard.  Now, I'll ask you to make the comparison for yourself below.

This is Reba:



This is Ms. Tracy:


Pretty observant little toot, isn't she?

0 comments: