Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas with Nana & Papa

This past weekend was our Christmas weekend with Nana & Papa.  Of course, they went overboard and absolutely spoiled us rotten (as usual), but we had the best time with them.  For me?  I love watching them with Zoe because they have such a special relationship with her.  I just feel so lucky that Zoe has them and thank God every day for them.  My stepsister Heather and her family came over to see us, too!  All in all, we had the best time ever!  Enjoy the pics....

Me, Zoe & Papa (wish I hadn't taken my makeup off yet...oh well!)

Zoe & the BEST Nana in the world!

Zoe with her Snow Globe that Nana made for her!
And this was the box that the snowglobe was wrapped in!  I couldn't help it...I just had to take a picture!  Nana is a healthnut!

Nana, Papa & Zoe
(I can't believe my parents are 65 and 66...they look phenominal!)

Zoe with her new "bling bling" outfit!

Mommy & Zoe (I promised my husband more pics of me on this Blog)

The best game ever!

It's a puppy pillow pet!

What's this big gift?

Nana & Papa finally opening gifts!

Daddy & Zoe posing for the camera

Model Faces

I love the show Bones!

0 comments: