Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October Self Portrait

As I've explained before, each month Zoe's class will do a self-portrait.  They place the new one on top of the old one so you can look back and see how well your child has progressed.  For the month of October, she did great; however, when her teacher asked her to complete it Zoe explained that she needed to draw something for me first.  So, this is what she drew for me...


I asked Zoe to tell me about it and she said it was a picture of her in my belly.  I'm not quite sure what the little drawing is to the right of "me," but I found his absolutely HYSTERICAL!  Then, Zoe drew her self-portrait for October and this is what she drew.....


I've got to say that her October self-portrait is much better than her September self-portrait.  Plus, my child has become quite detailed!  I asked her what the little dot was in the center of the body and she told me it was her belly button.  I asked her about the "scribble" toward the neck area and I thought she was going to tell me it was a necklace.  Do you think that's what she told me?  NOPE!  She said, "Those are my boobies, Mommy!"  Oh my.....



0 comments: