Pages

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Labor Day Weekend 2010

I realize I'm very behind in updating this Blog; however, I have a really good excuse!  My computer crashed and I've just now gotten a new one!  Oh how I've missed having a computer!  I've been making a list of blog topics to update once I got a new one.  Anyway, we went to see Mark's family on Labor Day Weekend and had a wonderful time.  We stopped on the way up and stayed with Nana & Papa for a night and then continued on to St. Louis.  We did a little shopping and spent a lot of time with family and friends.  Thanks to Aunt Patty & Uncle Poopy for putting up with us for a few days! 


Riding Papa's John Deere

My Dad keeps his hats by the front door.  Zoe girl decided it might be fun to keep adding hats to her head.  This was the first pic.....

More hats....

Even More Hats.....

Laughing about the hats.....

A back view of the hats....

Nana & Papa bought Zoe a Snow White crown.  Papa decided he needed to have a picture made with the crown....Silly Papa!

At Cabelas....

Zoe playing in the rocks....this was by far her favorite thing to do at Aunt Patty & Uncle Steve's house. 

Showing rocks to Gerlene....

Sitting with Uncle Poopy

Zoe, Aunt Patty & Uncle Poopy

Mark, Zoe & Grandpa Herman

Steve listening to the tall tales gowing around....

Zoe & Aunt Patty coloring....

Sliding with Daddy at the park.

Sliding all by herself....

Riding a horse...

Riding a bug of some sort (I have no idea)...

0 comments: