Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Here Kitty Kitty.....

Zoe decided to dress up as Mermaid for Halloween, but when I put the costume on her she could barely walk in it.  I told her there was no way she was walking around trick or treating like that.  So, she then decided she wanted to be a cat, but we couldn't find a "cat suit" for her.  We finally settled on Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz; however, Mommy remembered the "cat suit" Zoe wore a few years ago and I pulled it out.  What do you know?  It actually fits her now!  I remembered that I had had to buy the costume a little large because they didn't have one in her size.  Anyway, we went to a Halloween party at Dane's house tonight and decided she could be a cat tonight and be Dorothy tomorrow night for Halloween.  Check her out....M E O W!




0 comments: