Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Daughtry, Lifehouse & the First Night Away From Zoe


You know, our daughter just turned four and I've never spent the night away from her.  Needless to say, it was time.  Time for Mark and I to have a night together and time for Zoe's Nana & Papa to get to have her all to themselves.  I don't think I have to tell you just how much fun they had.  They danced, watched movies and played, played, played!  We can't thank Nana & Papa enough for giving us the opportunity....but they would tell you that they couldn't thank us enough for leaving the house!  Ha!  Anyway, we booked a room in downtown Nashville and went to see Daughtry at the Bridgestone Arena.  One of my lifelong bestest buddies, Temple, came down with her husband Craig and partied with us!  Plus, my step-sister Heather and her hubby Chad showed up, too!  We had the best time!  Needless to say, I probably had a little "too much fun" (Daddy did for sure), but I wouldn't change a thing!  In fact, I can't wait to do it again and am already checking out future concerts I want to see! 


Finally!  A decent picture of Mark and I!

Mark and Temple!

Temple & Craig

Me and Mark...Self Portrait!

Temple & Craig...Typical!  This is HYSTERICAL!

Mark - Self Portrait!  I have no words...

This was us the entire night!  Bwahahaha! I can't explain Mark...

Good times!

Daughtry!

Daughtry Again!  Our seats were awesome!

Daughtry...I took this with my phone!

Another pic with the phone!  Daughtry & the lead singer from Lifehouse!  Awesome!




Lifehouse....





Daughtry....





1 comments:

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

How awesome!!!! And what great seats! Can't wait to hear all about it. Maybe you and Mark can sing a few bars of one of the Daughtry songs...:-).