Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

The Twins Game


One of my best buddies (Shelley) has twin girls named Anna & Ashlyn.  They are wonderful girls and they treat Zoe so well.  Needless to say, they won my heart over a long time ago!  They are seven now and playing softball and Zoe and I wanted to see one of their games.  I must say that I was quite impressed....those girls are good!  And they are only seven!  Of course, my girl loved going, but she was so engrossed in the twins' little cousins that she hardly paid attention!  Go figure!  Of course, all she asks for repeatedly now is a baby sister, a dog or a pool!  Kind of a big wish list, huh?



Zoe girl and my Shelley girl!



Ashlyn playing first base....she ROCKED!



Just watching the baby....



Cute, sweet Rika....



Anna at bat....She did AWESOME, too!



My girl enjoying the sun!  See that fair skin?  I lathered her up with 85 SPF!


1 comments:

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

You rock too! Thanks so much for coming to watch the girls (get shallacked) at the ball game. They were so excited they had more fans in the stands. Too bad we couldn't cheer them on to victory!