Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Wilson County Fair with The Cassidys

We went to the Wilson County Fair with The Cassidys (Rich, Lisa & Ava) on Saturday, August 22nd. For those of you that don't know, the Wilson County Fair is the largest fair in the state of Tennessee and it is VERY NICE. If you live close to the Nashville area, you should definitely check it out. You won't be sorry! And I can't begin to tell you how much fun we have whenever we get together with The Cassidys, not to mention how much my cheeks hurt the next day from laughing at Rich. He's EXTREMELY funny and when you get to "people watch" at the fair, all I can say is I wish I were as quick-witted as he is! He is a HOOT! Anyway, below are some of my favorite pics from the day.



Ava & Zoe waiting to ride a pony.

Ava & Zoe with their money for the pony ride!


Daddy, Zoe & Freckles

Daddy, Zoe & Freckles

Zoe just chillin' out....I love this photo!

Zoe & her buddy, Ava!

Getting carrots to fee the goats, llamas & more!


Zoe feeding a goat.


Zoe & Ava on Zoe's favorite ride of the day!


Ava & Zoe

Ava & Zoe

Ava & Zoe....I love this pic!

Mark, Zoe, Rich & Ava riding the monkey...Zoe HATED the monkey!

A better view of the Monkey ride. Everytime they passed by us, Lisa & I heard, "No!"
Apparently, Zoe didn't want the monkey to spin! LOL!

This was classic Rich & Mark at the fair. Every time Lisa & I did anything with the girls and left the guys with the strollers, they were always chillin' on a bench. As for Lisa and I? Well, we never got to chill out on a bench! We could never find one! Go figure!

0 comments: