Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Where Do They Come Up With This Stuff?

As I've blogged about before, every Wednesday Zoe's class has "Show and Share." When I went to pick up Zoe from school this past Wednesday she said, "Hey Mommy, come here I want to show you something." We went over to a table and she started pointing to some dinosaurs and saying, "Look Mommy! Dinosaurs!" Her buddy, Jack, is standing beside her saying, "Those are mine." I said, "Jack, did you bring those for Show and Share?" Jack said, "Yeah." I said, "Wow! Those are cool!" He said, "Yeah, I got them at TJ Maxx." Is that not hysterical?!?

As I've mentioned before about Zoe, she tends to always want to take Sleeping Beauty Barbie and Handsome Prince (a/k/a Beach Ken). Well, we took those last week and Handsome Prince came home sans his pants. Now, Zoe won't touch him because "he's naked." Her Daddy keeps saying, "You just remember that big girls don't touch naked handsome princes." LOL! Now, handsome prince has remained in my car because Zoe refuses to touch him. Mark was putting Zoe in her car seat in my car and he put Handsome Prince in Zoe's lap. Zoe proceeded to pitch a fit and throw Handsome Prince across my car to get him off her lap because he's naked. Mark turned to me and said, "Let's just hope she keeps this up until she's at least 30!" Here's for wishful thinking Daddy!

0 comments: