Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Poor Dane.....

Every Wednesday, Zoe's class has "Show and Share." When Zoe first transferred to Ms. Gina's class and she told me the class schedule and that Show and Share would take place every Wednesday, I said, "Are you a glutton for punishment or what?" She just laughed and said it could get a little "hairy" at first, but that every child actually did very well with it and it taught the importance of sharing items that belonged solely to them at home. Well, today is Wednesday and Zoe has taken Sleeping Beauty (a/k/a Sleeping Beauty Barbie) and Handsome Prince (a/k/a Beach Ken) to school. I can't tell you how many times she has taken these two dolls, but she always asks to take them. What can I say? My child LOVES all things Barbie and all things princess:0) Anyway, her buddy Dane walked into school this morning and I said, "Dane, what did you bring for Show and Share?" Dane said, "A football!" I said, "Wow.....that's cool!" I was already on my way out the door and I heard Zoe say, "Dane, I brought Handsome Prince for you!" I can't begin to tell you how hard I laughed! It's a good thing Dane has an older sister because he was definitely stuck today playing the roll of "Handsome Prince." My child is a character!

0 comments: