Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Sign Your Child Watches Too Much T.V.

So, my child has been in trouble today. All day. To the point where I took away everything she has and only allowed her to look at books. Sad, huh? Sometimes that's the only way to get through to a three year old. Anyway, Zoe LOVES to watch movies. And she comes by it honest because her Mommy and her Papa both LOVE to watch movies. Anyway, Zoe was finally good this evening and earned some of her "privileges" back; however, those privileges did not include movies and/or t.v. of any kind. I was downstairs unloading the dishwasher and called out to check on Zoe. I said, "Zoe, what are you doing?" She replied, "Watching the news." There you have it. My three year old was desperate for some t.v. time so she had resorted to watching the news! Hysterical, huh?

0 comments: