Pages

Saturday, March 07, 2009

There Are No Words......

.......to describe the outfit my daughter was wearing when I picked her up from school this past Wednesday. When I had dropped her off, she was wearing her red Elmo t-shirt with little black pants, a red bow in her hair and her pink and silver tennis shoes. It was definitely a casual day, but she still looked cute (if I do say so myself). Anyway, my child had a day. We have been potty training and she pretty much NEVER has pee pee accidents. She only has problems in the poop department (I've been told that takes time) and only wears a pull up at night. Well, she had QUITE A DAY on Wednesday. She woke up in a horrible mood and decided she was going to copy one of her friends and try to start "holding herself." Anyway, needless to say, she had MANY potty accidents on Wednesday and had run out of clothes. McKendree has clothes they keep as a back up for such situations. Anyway, Zoe had run out of pants, panties and had resorted to wearing a pull up. When I went to pick her up they were playing in the gym and I had no trouble picking her out. So, without further adieu, this is what my child was wearing when I picked her up..........



Now do you understand why I have no words? Well, I guess I could say that these are the ugliest pants I've ever seen! Somebody needs to donate some clothes to McKendree that are at least from this century!

0 comments: