Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

And I Thought I Was Bad......

So, I know I've talked on here about how OCD I am about certain things. I admit I'm bad, but I'm nowhere near as bad as my husband. He's made me worse since we've been together. I totally blame the Army for making him that way. He definitely wants everything just "so so" or he can't stand it. Anyway, I love it that he's a perfectionist and that he keeps our home in tip top shape. But, even I have my limits. A few weekends ago my husband touched up all of the paint in our house and it looks wonderful. So, as I was cooking this weekend, I turned around and couldn't believe my eyes. I said, "Are you serious?" He said, I don't want grease to get splatted on the walls I just painted. I grabbed the camera and said, "I am so going to Blog about this."
This is the picture I took.......

We were laughing so hard that my wonderful husband said, "Well if you're going to make fun of me, take that.....and he added another piece of cling wrap to the wall."
Now, I laughed until I cried. I know a few of our close friends will appreciate this, especially Uncle Steve and Aunt Patty. Wait, the Carters will DEFINITELY appreciate this, too. Hey Carters, remember Yahtzee and Chris' one paper towel? FYI, Mark did take the cling wrap down as soon as I was finished cooking!

1 comments:

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

Holy cow! I think Chris and Mark may have been separated at birth as I can TOTALLY see Chris Riggs doing EXACTLY the same thing. Hysterical!!!!!