Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Confession

I have a confession to make......I'm a Twilight fanatic! Yes, I've come to terms with it. Pitiful, huh? First, I had to see the movie. Then, I had to buy the first book in the series. I read it in two days. I then had to buy the second book in the series, New Moon. I read it rather quickly and then I just had to buy the third book in the series, Eclipse. Of course, any of you who have read that book knows that you JUST HAVE TO HAVE THE FOURTH AND FINAL BOOK, which is Breaking Dawn.



God help me!



I talked to my parents last night and my Dad said, "Sweetie, I know how much you like the series Twilight so I went out and bought you that new book, which is the director's cut. Make sure you don't go and buy it." Isn't that so sweet and thoughtful? My parents are ALWAYS that way.



Again, God help me that my parents know what a freak I am for the series!



Then, Saturday morning my beautiful daughter decided that she didn't want to sleep in and that we needed to get up at 5:30 a.m. Yes, you read that right.....5:30 a.m. My husband was already gone to scout turkeys for the upcoming turkey season that begins on Saturday, March 28th. So, I went ahead got up and got everything ready. I mean, I got me and Zoe ready. I got me and Zoe ready because we were going to our favorite store......TARGET! Target had the Twilight video for sale for $17.99, which includes a third disc with bonus features only available at Target. Our store opened at 8:00 a.m. Zoe and I pulled into the parking lot around 7:55 a.m. and there were already about 50 to 75 people lined up outside the store. I had told Zoe that she could have a new Dora movie since she has been such a big girl and gone both #1 and #2 in the potty. So, when we walked up and got in line I said, "Zoe, I'll bet all of these people are here for the same reason." All the people around me started laughing and saying, "Ya think?" Anyway, my precious daughter screams, "Yeah, we're here for DORA!" To which every person outside waiting in line heard and began laughing hysterically. Pretty funny, huh? She definitely has a great sense of humor!



God help me because I bought that Dora movie keeping in mind the whole time, "Zoe can watch her Dora movie when we get home so I can watch Twilight." Yes, I know it's pitiful. Wait.....it gets better!



Daddy actually got home before I got my movie started because I was on the computer downloading my free copy of the movie, which was also available through my video from Target and was only good for last Saturday. So, not only do I have the movie, I downloaded the movie free from iTunes!




God help me I have more than one copy of that movie! I'm a FANATIC!








I'm just glad I have such an understanding husband who got home early and let me go ahead and watch my movie at 9:00 a.m.! And I must confess, I'm ready to watch it again! I plan on watching it real soon.....like this weekend while my husband is becoming one with nature!

God help me!


I already know that New Moon is scheduled for release in November.......


Shelley, get ready because we're going to see this movie following our Thanksgiving shopping excursion! God help me I already have plans for November!

1 comments:

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

We are SOOOOO there! I can't wait. Now if I can just find the time to finish the 3rd and 4th books...geez!

Lovin' the look of the blog, by the way. VERY NICE.

And I'm glad we got to hang out with you guys on Saturday too. We need a game night soon!!!!