Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Attachments

I know I've Blogged about my daughter forming an attachment to her Tinker Bell dress. Well, it depends on the day, but our daughter certainly has her "favorite" items of clothing. Anyway, Friday after work Zoe and I went to our favorite store (Target) and I found a Disney Princess swimsuit that had been marked from $10.00 to $6.00. I immediately picked it up and bought it for Zoe because she needs one for school for water play when it starts back up. Plus, she has become a fanatic for anything with a princess on it. The week before we bought her some Disney Princess sandals, although she calls them her "Princess Crocs." She loved the swimsuit so much that she slept in it for two days. And I'm not joking. She would take a bath and then put it right back on! And she thought she was a ballerina!

Ballerina Zoe
Soooooo sweet!!!


0 comments: