Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

Twilight

Twilight Badge


One of my best buds, Shelley, and I are just alike. I know it sounds a little crazy, but we LOVE vampire movies. And, yes, we are MAJOR fans of such shows as Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Underworld and Harry Potter (although that one doesn't quite qualify with the whole Vampire theme). Anyway, we always leave our girls with their Daddy's because our husbands just aren't big movie watchers. So, we go see movies together when we can squeeze it in and we saw Twilight a few weeks ago. I must say the show is AWESOME. Now I'm reading the series and I can't put the books down. We were talking today and decided that we had to see it once again on the big screen before it comes out on video. So, as you can see above, I've already got my ticket ready! You'd better get your ticket ready, Shelley!

0 comments: