Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas with Papa & Nana

Mark, Zoe and I celebrated our Christmas with my parents this past weekend. We had a blast and, of course, they spoiled all of us rotten. I think Zoe got every "classic" Disney movie ever made, along with a new storybook bible and money for her college fund! I got seasons one and two of Friday Night Lights, as well as the first season of Mad Man and the first season of Army Wives. I've heard wonderful things about all of these shows (and I've seen a few episodes of each) and I can't wait to get started on them. I also got a new type of curling iron that I can't wait to try out, as well as a beautiful bracelet. And don't think you need to feel sorry for Mark because he got the ultimate gift, a new leather St. Louis Cardinals jacket. We love you Papa & Nana and we can't thank you enough for everything! Thank you again for loving Zoe the way you do and for spoiling all of us rotten!

Mommy and Zoe looking at Zoe's new storybook bible
Daddy's new St. Louis Cardinals jacket

Zoe and Papa opening gifts


Zoe, Lil' Courtney and Nicholas




0 comments: