Pages

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Meet Charlie

We decided we needed a little help in the discipline and/or potty training department. Don't get me wrong, my child is not a horrible acting child, but I've found you have to come up with new and creative ways to discipline her. Plus, my child cares nothing about the potty. She will sit on it here and there, but she really has NO INTEREST IN IT! I thought girls were supposed to be easier?!? WRONG!
Anyway, I would like to introduce all of you to "Charlie." Charlie is an elf sent by Santa to watch over Zoe and report back to him each night. He tells Santa whether or not Zoe has been good and whether or not she has attempted to use the potty. Our child is completely enthralled with Charlie. When she wakes up each morning, she has to search the house for him to find him. He switches places each morning upon his return from the North Pole. So, she wakes up in the best moods and can't wait to find Charlie. It's hysterical. We also told her that Charlie flies around her school all day long and watches her. She is telling anyone and everyone about Charlie. So, without further adieu, here's Charlie..............

Isn't he a cutie? I'm going to have to come up with something else after Christmas is over!

0 comments: