Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Rockettes

This past Saturday, December 13th, I had tickets to see the Rockettes. Mark took me to see them when I was pregnant with Zoe and I LOVED them. Anyway, I knew this was something I wanted to take Zoe to see one day when she was old enough. Mark really had no desire to see them again (who can blame him....it's a girl thing) so I bought tickets for me and Zoe and my parents. Unfortunately, Nana & Papa both got really sick and couldn't come down for the show. So, one of my best buds, Shelley, and her two girls (Anna & Ashlyn) went with us and we had a ball! All of the girls LOVED it! Zoe hasn't stopped talking about it. She told her Daddy, "We saw the Rockettes and they go kick, kick, kick!" It was too cute. As long as they are in Nashville, I want this to be a tradition for Zoe and I. I highly recommend seeing the show and the live nativity scene at the end is something you should see at least once. And you weren't allowed to take any pictures so I don't have any to post! Darn it!

1 comments:

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

It was AWESOME!!!!! Thank you so much for inviting us. The girls can't wait to go again next year.