Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

What Do You Think You're Doing, Papa?!?

My parents (and my niece Courtney) came down this weekend to babysit Zoe while Mark and I went to see the Titans v. Rams preseason opener. Uncle Steve & Aunt Patty drove all the way down just to go with us and we had a BLAST! I can count on one hand how many times Mark and I have actually gone out without Zoe and I must say it was a good time. Don't get me wrong, I missed my child dearly and thought about her all the time, but it was good for Mark and I to get out together. And it was good for Zoe to be able to spend some quality time with her Nana & Papa without Mark and I around. She simply adores them and I think that "bonding" is so important. Anyway, when they left this morning after breakfast Papa tried several times to sneak Zoe into the car and take her with them. It was pretty hysterical the lengths he went to. I was able to catch all three times he tried to take her. You've got to give him credit for trying!

The first attempt in the bag!
The second attempt......Papa, children aren't supposed to be in plastic bags!!!!

The third and final attempt......

Nice try Papa! We'll see you and Nana on Saturday for the Elmo show! Zoe is going to LOVE it!



1 comments:

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

I hate that we missed the game, but glad you guys had a good time. Can't wait to hear how Elmo went!