Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Scrapbooking

I LOVE to scrapbook. I just NEVER get the time to do it. To tell you how bad it is, my wonderful sister-in-law, Patty, made a scrapbook for me for Zoe when I had her. The pages were already put together and all I had to do was add pictures to it. I haven't even had the time to add the pictures so I sent the book back with her when they were here a few weeks ago so she could do it for me! Ridiculous, huh? Anyway, McKendree asked the parents to scrap some pages of their child's summer vacation. Of course, I was a little late in getting it done; however, I kept looking at all of the pages being put up at school and it got me pumped up about doing my pages. And, it forced me to scrap some for Zoe. I must say I'm quite proud of my pages and wanted to share them! Enjoy:0)




0 comments: